Re: How to compile

Teilhard Knight escribió:
I have an AMD64 box and I was looking to install the AMD64 Etch port.
Only problem with that is that I want either Gnome or preferably KDE to
go with it, and that port doesn't include those environments. Then I
went 32 bit and installed the KDE version of i386. Now, I want to
compile my driver module for my wireless nic. I am ready with
everything, except that I do not know what packages I should install in
Debian in order to be able to compile. I tries naively supposing I could
compile out of the box and it failed. Could you help?

Teilhard.

apt-get install gcc

Jose Luis,

Thank you so much, Jose Luis.