Re: CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND=y, ACPI, and uswsusp

Nick Lidakis wrote:
I posted clearly that those options were not available and even copied over the menuconfig screen in my previous post. So, you telling me that the options are there helps me little. What I am asking (and, yes, I did try Google) is: I'm I misconfiguring the kernel config in such a way that those options don't show up?

Yikes! My apologies Wayne. After rereading my post, it really sounds like a smart ass reply. I really did mean it in a most factual way; stating that I did try to find a solution, on my own, before posting to the list.

Sincerely,

Nick