Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:47:49 -0700, Paul wrote in message
<[🔎] 12791738.FNnmshGOLz@ursa-major.ursine.ca>:

> Roberto C. Sánchez wrote in Article
> <[🔎] 20070319023612.GA14000@santiago.connexer.com> posted to
> gmane.linux.debian.user:
>
> > I don't suppose you have ever served in the U.S. military, have you?

..no, I drew a firm line at war crime.  If you want me serving for the
US, you will first have to either surrender, or, fight in full
compliance to both the full 4 Geneva Conventions and to Sharia whereever
Sharia provides a stricter protection for civilians, POW, internees,
shipwrecked and the wounded than the full 4 Geneva Convention.

..that means you will arrest, try and hang Sissy Boy George.  And crew.

> > There is not one military person currently serving in Iraq who did
> > not volunteer.  Please get over yourself.
>
> I'm not sure how voluntary it truly is, given that in practice the
> military is a last resort when the only other choice is homelessness
> and starvation...

..ach, so keine "draft" bedeutet "volonteering"?  Oder "Freiwillige"?
Wie der Adolf's Söldner der die Juden in Auchwitz vergasst hatten?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: