Re: OT: Linux Interview Questions

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 08:51:17AM +0800, Bob wrote:

> If choice is our greatest asset (which it is) it's also the greatest
> hindrance to GNU/Linux adoption on the corporate desktop.
>
> Can you see an elegant way out of this paradox?

I can see where choice can be perceived as a hinrance to the home
desktop.  But I don't see how that is the case for the corporate
desktop.  In most large enterprises, the users get little choice in
their system's configuration (in terms of what software is available)
and they have a full-time IT staff to babysit the machines.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez