Re: "testing" distribution weekly builds--- which packages are where?

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 12:20:19AM -0600, Charles Blair wrote:
>    Even using jigdo, it's taking me a long time to download the
> .iso images.  Is there a list that tells me which image contains
> which package, so that (I hope) I only have to download some of the
> images?

According to the Debian mirror list [0], you have a mirror there locally
at UIUC:

debian.cites.uiuc.edu             /pub/debian/
/pub/debian/                       amd64 hurd-i386 i386 ia64 powerpc sparc

You should be able to get it really fast.

Regards,

-Roberto

[0] http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

--