Re: Sad...

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hello Ben.

Ben Humpert, 10.03.2007 21:56:
Regards,> Andrei> P.S. Does msn have a config option to not remove line
breaks? (In> Outlook it's called: "Remove extra line breaks in text
messages"). It> makes your replies very difficult to read.
Its not MSN/Outlook which kills the whole layout, its your client which cant
interpret the mailings correctly. if i check my outbox the mail looks like it
should (with line-breaks) and you guys are the first with this problem, i
guess its debilian ... errr debian, sorry :)

Nope, must be a problem on your side. If I didn’t wrap your text automatically,
it would just be one line.

So I’m the second one. Others might follow.

Regards, Mathias

I also have trouble reading Ben's posts, part of the time. Sometimes his posts will appear with normal formatting, and other times they won't. Sometimes they just run all together with the <'s that normally show up in some email clients for quoted previous email messages randomly scattered throughout the lines of text, rather than a single column down the left side of the message. I've never experienced that with any other messages and I've used Thunderbird/Icedove now for more than 2 years.