Re: Sad...

Ben Humpert <ben_humpert@msn.com> wrote:

> > > I'd love to use the Etch installer...if I could ever get it.> > I
> > > used the etch installer last night and it worked flawlessly. Why
> > > can't you > get it?>
> kinda hard to find :) the webmaster of debian.org should add three
> tiny links: a) get stable (sarge) here, b) get testing (etch) here,
> c) get unstable (sid) here. each link directs to the first page of
> "get debian" for each version ... very simple but perhaps to
> difficult for them...dunno

Testing and unstable shouldn't be easy to find because they are not
meant for everyone to use. If you are advanced enough to use them you
will find them ;)

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. Does msn have a config option to not remove line breaks? (In
Outlook it's called: "Remove extra line breaks in text messages"). It
makes your replies very difficult to read.
(Albert Einstein)