Re: ACL support via NFS

On 09/03/2007 22:20, Florian Kulzer wrote:

to your /etc/apt/sources.list. Furthermore, there are Debian tools which
automate the build process, see for example here:

http://wooledge.org/~greg/sidfaq.html#11

Thanks, I tried it, but I got in a typical dependency nightmare: the deb package I created this way for rsync required lsb-base version 3, while Sarge still has v2. Somehow I couldn't install lsb-base 3, neither from backports (only part of the v3 lsb packages appeared in aptitude), nor from the Etch source like I did for rsync, because "Build-Depends dependency for lsb cannot be satisfied because no available versions of package debhelper can satisfy version requirements".

I suppose I'll have to settle with the getfacl/setfacl method...

--
Ciao,
  Marco.