Re: wma player for firefox

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:00:29 +0100
Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:

> echo "deb http://debian-multimedia.org/ etch main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> gpg --keyserver hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 1F41B907
> gpg --armor --export 1F41B907 | apt-key add -

Can't you just run 'apt-get install debian-multimedia-keyring' , instead of using gpg manually ? Or isn't that the same thing ?
I did notice that after adding the new line to my source.list file and running apt-get update I had some error messages. But after installing the debian-multimedia-keyring , running apt-get update ran fine, as in no error messages.

Jonas