Re: Procmail recipe problems

On 3/8/07, Arlie Stephens <arlie@worldash.org> wrote:
Hi All,

I've got a strange problem with my procmail setup, and it's presently
affecting my handling of the debian-user list. I suspect I've made
some stupid error I just can't see.

The goal - filter all mailing lists into their own mailboxes,
particularly lists like this one, which combine high volume with a
complete lack of any identifying tag in the subject line.

The recipe that *usually* works, indented here for convenient reading.

    # Debian User List
    :0H:
    * ^(To|Cc):.*debian-user
    -debian-user

Does running procmail with the VERBOSE flag reveal anything?

Stuart