Re: Worse then useless replies

pinniped wrote:

huh?

I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've been leaving the subject blank lately because people bitch about it for no apparent reason. But if you really don't want the subject changing, why don't you ask Intnsred if he can set things so that the subject isn't changed? A blank 'subject' line with a flashing cursor is just begging people to put something in.

HUH? Just who, and what, are you replying to? How is that everyone on this list, who has any modicum of experience with the internet, mailing lists, forums, etc... has subject lines, in-line quotes as to who and what they are responding to except you? Are you trying to tell us that you can't figure out how to use an email/news client properly?