Re: Ping: Curt Howland

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 08:35:18AM -0500, Curt Howland wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 March 2007 04:06, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> was
> heard to say:
> > Please fix your MUA so that you stop creating a new thread every
> > time you hit reply.  You're breaking threading and destroying
> > thread context.
>
> I get the digest, so I cannot reply to a single email.
>
> You could fix your MUA to sort by subject.

there was some stuff lately about how to break out the digest messages
into individual messages. I'm curious -- does the digest preserve the
message id's? and if so can they then be incorporated into the digest
splitting recipe to solve this problem? If they're not included, then
maybe they could be -- might be a nice improvement to the digest
thing.

.02