Re: wma player for firefox

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 16:45, Jonas Geiregat wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm using amazon to listen to cd's I might buy. But the mplayer plugin for
> firefox doesn't play the short pieces of music. I think it's the wma format
> , are there any players out there that might support this ?

I presume that you have mplayer installed, and the "essential" codecs pack.

Mplayer can be fetched from http://debian-multimedia.org/  .  Instructions are
on the site for adding the repo to your /etc/apt/sources.list , and the gpg
key can be found in the FAQ on the site.

The codecs pack you can get from. http://www.mplayerhq.hu/

Nigel.