Shorewall logging to stdout

Hi!

I have two shorewall installations, and it seems to have a quite annoying habit of logging to the stdout.

In one of the installations, I have (well, it kinda happenned by accident, but I kept it this way for convenience) installed arno-iptables-firewall. It runs before shorewall, and disables somehow this logging behaviour, so that logging only happens to the log files.

If I remove arno-iptables-firewall and reboot, the stdout logging starts again.

Does anyone know what causes this stdout'ing, and how to stop it without having to run another firewall before shorewall, since it's really not the best way to do it?

Thanks,
Cassiano Leal
begin:vcard
fn:Cassiano Bertol Leal