Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On 3/6/07, Freddy Freeloader <fredddy@cableone.net> wrote:

Nice answer Roberto.  All I ever intended to do was  laugh and tell him
he was wrong.

But, apparently, you can't reply, so you get a surrogate to do it for you,
badly.

Methinks you are in a highly agitated state of mind.  You are reading
things into my posts that  exist only in your mind.

Yeah, right. When caught with an indefensible argument, resort of the
old trick of misdirection.

You will know if/when I feel insulted or angry.  I'm not too shy about
expressing it, and when I do anyone who reads what I have to say then
will know I got mad.

As if we care.