Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 19:08 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

> All the time "we" (i.e., us, through the government) tell people
> what they can and can not do with their own bodies.
>
> For example, the members of the NYC Board of Health who in December
> voted to not let us eat transfats in restaurants are probably all
> pro-abortion.

Dude, take a transfatty foodstuff into a restaurant in NYC and eat it.
The Board of Health won't stop you.

Of course, the restaurant staff may have an issue with you bringing food
into their restaurant.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions