Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:56:14 -0600

> On 02/07/07 02:39, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:11:54 -0500
> > Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> > I am planing to write something similar, but without the IMAP bit
> > (which should be trivial to implement in my setup). I use
> > getmail/maildrop to deliver to Maildir format and then can use
> > either Sylpheed-Claws or mutt(ng) to read. Sending with postfix via
> > gmail as smarthost.
>
> Out of curiosity, why don't you implement IMAP?

Because at the moment it's all on the same computer. I am thinking to
go for IMAP as soon as I get my firewall back on line (hdd is down),
though this would mean I don't have my mails on my laptop.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)