Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:08:53 -0500
Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the newbie documentation, we should definitely get something
> together. Everyone who is interested email me at my personal emailing
> just to say "Aie!". Drop me an AIM/MSN/Jabber contact so I can reach
> you beyond email if possible.

I don't have either and also think it's not the best way to comunicate
(think of the time difference). For the moment we could still
communicate over debian-user and if the traffic gets too high I am sure
we could get a dedicated list, either on debian.org or alioth.

> I don't plan on heading this documentation, though. I just want to
> try to get everyone involved in it, because I feel at the rate we're
> going now it's going to end up being just me and one other person.

I did contribute one 'note' to newbiedoc and have plans for several
others. I will contribute regardless of how many others join.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)