Re: Firefox user agent settings for Iceweasel

>>> Hugo Vanwoerkom  wrote:

Firefox/2.0

>> John Talbut wrote:
>>
>>Yes.  And which line does that go on?  And what goes on the other lines?
>
>Mathias Brodala wrote:
>
>Only one is necessary: general.useragent.extra.firefox.

OK, thanks, I know this works, at least it works with http://local.live.com/ . However, this is a fixed change to Iceweasel whereas I was wanting to use the user agent switcher ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59/ ). OK, I know that there is no point in Iceweasel reporting itself as such and it might as well say it is Firefox.

By the way, is Debian allowed to use the word Firefox in this instance?

John