Re: Re: shopping for an HTML editor

Kamaraju Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com <mailto:kamaraju%40bluebottle.com>> said:

 Sorry wrong wording on my part. When I said "it should look exactly
 as it would appear on the net", I meant the editor to have a WYSIWYG
 way of editing html pages.

 HTML editing should be as easy as writing a texmacs or a word
 document. It should not any complicated than that! There is no
 misguidance there. nvu was doing the job just fine. I was merely
 looking for a replacement for nvu.

If you like nvu, then why not just use the tarball from nvu.com. I know it says that it is for Sid (and also says that it was built on Linspire) but I just DL'd it to my Etch box and it seems to be working after just untarring it. What have you got to lose but the time it takes to DL?

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com