Re: shopping for an HTML editor

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 15:22 -0500, celejar wrote:
> On 1/24/07, Glenn Becker <burningc@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Can anyone recommend a good WYSIWYG HTML editor? I require very basic HTML
> > > stuff like lists, tables, formatting, inserting images etc., no complex CSS
> > > capabilities are necessary.
> >
> > Bluefish or Quanta are nice editors, or there's html-helper-mode in Emacs.
> >
> > If you like real basic, there's one called "august."
>
> Bluefish does WYSIWYG ? I thought it is "merely" an HTML editor.
>
> Celejar

I use Bluefish also, and I'm quite satisfied with it. The "View in
browser" button basically does what you need. And not only for html, but
also for Javascript and php. And I also use Bluefish for C, C++, Java
and Pascal.

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.

Free Debt Consolidation Quote
FCCC offers free counseling & debt consolidation quote. No setup fee!
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3AGWjtO2ZwXiShXKivdMMDOcH3R609/