Re: wireless problems with wpa

i have problems with the wireless setup on my debian box. the card is intel pro wireless 3945. i have all necessary packages installed from debian repositories... in some wireless networks it works fine. the card is also fine - i tested it also from windows (it's dualboot machine).

i want to connect to my wpa-secured network. i used the following setup:
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsecur/article.php/3594946
i found that it's necessary to use -Dwext switch to get rid of the ioctl message. sorry for the noise.

best regards,

--
Lubos _@_"
http://www.lubos.vrbka.net