Re: Partitioning problem on ACER ASPIRE 5672WLMi during installation process

Hi.
I've tryed this way but nothing is possible.
I didn't find anything where I can set the partition manually and
preserve the old one.

Any new advice?

I've tested the same netinstallation for another machine with IDE disks
and all was ok. It seems that the problem is using the SATA disks.

Best Regards.
Gabriele