Java Runtime Environment plugin

Dear all, when I navigate the web sometimes I get a window that tell me to install the Java Runtime Environment plugin in order to view the page...but I don't know what debian package I have to install for this matter.

I just have this packages related to Java:

host:~# dpkg -l '*java*'
||/ Name                     Version                  Description

What package do I have to install in order to get Java Runtime Environment plugin ??

THANKS A LOT

alejandro.-