Re: [OT/FLAME] Horrible GNOME File Picker (Was: Open (helper application chooser) for iceweasel/icedove is too simple)

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 15:53 -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:
> Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> [...]

>    Seems like the problem is getting mime type (as mentioned here
> before) or something of that nature...
>
> 	erik

It would be nice if it was possible to turn this "feature" off.
I really don't need the little pictures in front of the file names. Does anybody?

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.

Need Help Repairing Your Credit?
Eliminate or consolidate your debt. Cut by 50%, payoff in 12-36 months
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi20XE4KS0UZbfSTlrE9AlC36THGKCGS/