Adding a new HDD - how do I move /var/lib/mysql ?

I currently have a server with an 80GB hdd which is running out of
space very quickly. I want to now add a 250GB hdd in addition to the
80GB one and move my mysql data to this new 250GB drive.

I am running mysql-5.0.30 on Etch which was installed via apt-get so
there has been no modifications made to mysql whatsoever. How do I now
move my mysql server to store files on the new hard drive instead of
the old one without having to mess around too much?

Any help appreciated.
--
Regards
Justin Hartman