RE: How to cool my cpu temperature?

Douglas Tutty wrote on Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:20 PM -0600:

> Most electronics are designed for an ambient (to them, not the
> case) temperature of 25 C max.

It would be nice if we could assume that when designing hardware, but it
isn't realistic.  Even for a benign laboratory environment, we normally
assume 40 degrees max ambient, which means the air and all surfaces
surrounding the case.  Industrial electronics are often designed for 50
degrees ambient with the case interior being 15 degrees higher.

--
Seth Goodman