Re: Re: Can I change motherboard without reinstal ling sarge

Hello,

Please reply on the list instead of off the list, unless you have a goo
reason.  Also, please fix your email client so that it wraps lines
properly.  My reply is below.

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 03:26:33PM +0800, a wrote:

> Thanks! Both are BX motherboard (slot 1). When I use old one, I have
> remove hotplug and discover package to speed up boot, I add lines in
> modules in /etc to load modules. When I use new one, I can only see
> about 3 lines of messages, the last message say "bios check fail" then
> halts. If I install hotplug and discover, will it help?

I'm not sure.  I have not used discover.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez