small form factor recommendations

Hi list,

I've got to put in an additional system at work with a high-level of
USB support (camera's, ugh). I'm looking for something that is a
pretty small form factor as space is a definite consideration. I came
across cappuccino pc's ( www.cappuccinopc.com ) and they've got some
nice looking stuff. Several with an extra pci slot (required for more
USB support) and many of them claim linux compatibility. Any one have
any experience with these machines? Any other recommendations?

the main consideration is lots of USB as I've got to run 4-5 usb
cameras off the things and I know they can suck up some USB bandwidth
real fast.

tia