Re: MODERATOR - NEWS GROUP

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:25:34 -0600
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello Mike,

Respectfully, I would very much prefer not to see images posted to the
list, under any circumstances. If there is a problem such as you
mentioned, then those who wish to respond to the issue should receive
such information separately off list.

Another option would be to put the image on the web somewhere, and post
a link to it in the relevant query message.

That's one way of "receiving such information separately off list".

Obviously, the image should be pertinent to the query.   :-)

If it's off-list, and not directed at me, I don't care what it is.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.