Re: Is it possible to use an usb hub in debian?

Thank you for your kind replies... I cannot be too picky over which
model to choose since I have only a number of stores close to home and
mail orders are usually quite expensive (spending 10€ over a 40€
purchase would be absurd if I can avoid it)... But my laptop has only
two usb2.0 ports (that are currently working without problems), so I'll
have to trust my luck :-) since I've not managed to find informations
(pro or against) linux compatibility of the model in question.
Again, thank you for your support,

Kawa

PS
I'll post soon the results of my purchase...