Re: Can't find nfs-utils on testing

Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> writes:

> okay not another port number, but a process ID that fails to start

Again, I had a black-out. 8-\ Thanks for correcting me.

> Here is what I have installed:
>
> ii  libnfsidmap2       0.18-0      An nfs idmapping library
> ii  nfs-common         1.0.10-5    NFS support files common to client
> ii  nfs-kernel-server  1.0.10-5    Kernel NFS server support
> ii  portmap            5-25        The RPC portmapper

debian:~# aptitude search libnfsidmap2 nfs-common nfs-kernel-server portmap
i   libnfsidmap2                    - An nfs idmapping library
i   nfs-common                      - NFS support files common to client and ser
i   nfs-kernel-server               - Kernel NFS server support
i   portmap                         - The RPC portmapper

> One last thing, please reply to the list only, I am subscribed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
    Best wishes

    H. Dieter Wilhelm