Re: multi-gnome-terminal alternative

Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
> I'd be ineterested to learn more.  I have been using gnome-terminal
> nearly every day since I started using Debian in late 2002.  I have had
> very few issues with gnome-terminal.

>From what I read on google, you're an end-user of gnome-terminal, and
don't have any experience writing portable applications that use
terminals.  End users have a different perspective:  it's colorful, etc.
We don't argue about that.

A good place to start learning would be by reading bug reports for
gnome-terminal (some are older than your cited experience, but each
release of gnome-terminal produces new and interesting bugs).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net