Re: Sarge: name resolution weirdness

Carl Fink wrote:
So, do I hold the record for "questions debian-user can't answer"?

The broken link sounds like an issue for the maintainer to sort out. My guess is the name resolution with non-existent resolv.conf files is somehow related to virtualization.

Happy new year to everyone (who uses the Gregorian calendar--and to the rest
of you, too, just less appropriately).