Re: Perl Programming within Debian

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 20:22 -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca> [2006 Dec 30 20:14 -0600]:
>
> > >  PERL style has changed radically over the years as has its usage
> > >  (PERL==PErsonal Report Language and who uses it for this nowadays?). Object
> >
> > Practical Extraction and Reporting Language
>
> Or, Practical Extraction and Report Language (per the man page)
>
> > Positively Eclectic Rubbish Lister
>
> Or, Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister (per the Camel Book)

I see, you don't read this list totally. (You or Keeling)

Perl is Perl, nothing else. Even though the man page says so... Or the
Camel Book or whatever.

I've been admonished by Perl core team members and Perl Monks and many
from the Perl mailing lists.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is