Re: Debian as a Web server

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 05:39:32PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Updating of RedHat/Fedora machines are the HELL.
> This is WHY I am dedicated "Debian GNU/Linux Consultant".

Actually, if you are fortunate enough to have a homogeneous environment
(or mostly so), Red Hat can be handled very well with systemimager (as
can any other distro, for that matter).  I say this as someone who is
forced to use RedHat for certain things at work (custom hardware with
custom drivers and software that are only supported on RedHat), but
uses Debian whenever else possible.

Regards,

-Roberto

--