Re: how to add formula into text box in OO ?

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 08:30:50 +0200, Jabka Atu wrote:
> Hello.
> im using OO in Phisics lectures.
> In many cases i need to describe Graphic objects (as Vectors).
> in this case i use text box.
> I'd like to add a formula into the textbox how can i do it ?

I am not sure if you can put a formula into a text box of OOo draw, but
you can easily put a separate formula object next to the text box, or
you can include the text in the formula object (enclosed in double
quotes to have it typeset in an upright font).

Formula objects are created via "Insert > Object > Formula...".

--
Regards,
          Florian