readcd missing from wodim

Hello,

I'm using testing and yesterday wanted to clone a cd with k3b but I didn't succeed. When trying to clone, k3b eats up all CPU and the cloning doesn't progress. I wanted to enter k3bsetup (thinking that something is wrong with the setup) but it doesn't exist anymore. After that I tryied to use readcd which is missing also although apt-file says that /usr/bin/readcd is in the wodim package. Does anybody now what's happening?