Re: Problem installing packages with apt-get, aptitude and dselect

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 11:21:04PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> well, you answered your own question, but here's what I do.
>
> mostly I ignore anyhting marked as <done>. Anything marked as
> <pending> (or other things, are there others?) I review carefully to

IIRC, there was a post on debian-devel where anything marked as <done>
does not necessarily mean it was resolved/fixed. Something to do with
version tracking in apt-listbugs, although I've never been bitten by
ignoring anything marked as <done>.

--
Chris.
======