Re: How to install Google Notebook on Iceweasel?

I cannot see the "Agree and Install" Button. Actually, it appeared for
only less than one second (I saw it several times) and then became the
following text:
###########
Google Notebook is only available for Firefox and Internet Explorer at
this time. You can download Firefox  here
###########
I guess the code of browser-check cannot recognize the iceweasel is
just firefox.

On 12/4/06, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
Jianwei Xie wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Recently, Firefox has been renamed as Iceweasel @ Debian. After that,
> when I open any website of google tools, such as google toolbar
> (http://tools.google.com/firefox/toolbar/install.html) or google
> notebook (http://www.google.com/notebook/download), Google doesn't
> recognize my iceweasel (verison 2) as firefox and  forbid my
> installation.
>
> What can I do now? 3x for helping me.

I just installed those, but I have FF 2.0 from upstream, not Sid.
You have to OK installation first. What exactly do you see?

Hugo