Re: mini-itx server

Hi!

 }} What kind of problems with USB?

IT'S VERY STRANGE BEHAVIOUR!!!

Well, if i until 3 days ago enabled the usb in CMOS settings:
CMOS -> Integrated Peripherals -> OnChip USB -> Enabled
i'm getting this error:
hub 2-0:1.0: Cannot enable port 1. Maybe the USB cable is bad?

It's strange because i've installed debian 26 on it without problem (with onborad USB chip enabled).

Today morning my EPIA was not starter for a generic CMOS error.
Disconnect & Reconnect power and boot fine.
I look at the CMOS now right to respond you and i see that OnChip USB was Enabled (i let it Disabled, probably due to a CMOS automagic reset).
But EPIA boot fine and no more usb error.... :-D

BUT .. no problem with ethernet :-) look at your /etc/network/interfaces if there's something incorrect...

Thanks!!