Re: launcher for terminal ap

Einar Olason wrote:
Hi,

I'm not familiar with the exo-open command, but you could try xterm -e
dict . I have a very old version of XFCE here at work and there is a
command here called xfterm4 which starts your preferred shell as
defined by the TERMCMD variable. xfterm4 -e dict should also work in
most cases. In general the -e 'command' option seems to work with most
graphic terminals (e.g. rxvt and konsole).

 Cheers,

  Einar