Re: argh! linux and floppies

OK. I just put floppies in my drive, doubleclicked the desktop icon, had them
mount and display their contents. No problems at all. I have never had any
problems with them.

These were formatted in Windows or DOS a while back. One is a Win98 boot
floppy which I used very well in Qemu to install a WIn98 image.

I have used Debian kernel images and since the necessity of changing options
to use realtime-lsm and all the problems getting a good initrd with yaird in
its beginning have been compiling my own kernels. 2.6.18-3 sources off Sid as
of now.