doing jobs at an remote machin, how to do it in an cshell scripts ?

Hi List

I want to write a simple c-shell scripts whick will performe the following task:

1. remote login to an machine named "RemotePC05"
   rsh  RemotePC05   ( no passward is needed in our network )

2. at RemotePC05, I wnat do several things, suck as  du -sh /pathto/dirname;  touch filename

3. exit RemotePC05, and come back to the terminal I evoke this scripts.

Of couse I do some homework before I aske in this list. I can do the job by writing an simple Makefile

05:
     @rsh RemotePC05 " touch  filename"

the problem is, I need an pretty and consice scripts in c-shell. can anybody help me?

Any suggestion is welcom.

Thank you all.