Re: Debian 2.4.3

They may be running some version of Debian (probably Sarge) and using *kernel* version 2.4.3.

myrddinbach wrote:

So I guess these guys are  using a mythical version?

myrddinbach
to Wyatt

	 More options 	  Sep 14

Thanks for the info.
it doesn't specify which distro/version of linux though - theres only a few hundred out there if not more.

    Hi,

    Our server specs are outlined at this URL: _
    http://www.speakeasy.net/hosting/serverspecs.php_

    Thanks for contacting us,

    *Wyatt Hébert*
    Online Support