viewcvs

I have viewcvs v 1.11.1p1debian running on a woody installation and it  uses color to differentiate between lines and between different revisions of a file in the system. However I have installed  0.9.2+cvs.1.0.dev.2004.07.28-1.5 on a new sarge box for testing and it does not have the color.

The depends and suggests do not show anything that looks like it would allow the color. Does anyone have an idea of what I am missing?

Thanks

Tony