Re: still in search of a good news reader

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 09:56:32PM +0930, Arthur Marsh wrote:

> Hi, I did apologise about this. news.gmane.org which normally displays
> my posts within a few minutes fouled up just with Debian-user and not
> with other lists or groups I use, delaying posts about 24 hours.

Sorry about the seemingly-late complaint.  I actually sent that yesterday,
but for some reason it took a full day to get posted.  I hadn't seen your
explanation yet when I sent it.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!