Re: debian forum

Good point. Not much more I can say in response to your message. Cat got
my tounge i spose. I would like to see the forum have a fair go anywhos
and see if it can actually become usefull and not just a waste of
resources. Rermeber it is not to take over the maillinglist, but as a
palce to tlak in depth about problems and off topic talk.

Here is the site again.

http://debian.jdcomputers.com.au