Re: debian forum

Hi All,

I have taken the plunge and created a Debian Forum. I know alot of ppl are
against a forum, but i think it will turn into a good place to talk about
issues that are hard to solve due to the number of e-mails that need to be
sent and for of topic debian discussions. I think this can turn into a
good thing. This forum is not a replacement for the mailing list, but more
of a complementary service to the mailing list.

Moderators will be needed to help run the site and help it grow into
something usefull, and any sugesstions to forums to add would be great.
Please help this grow and at least give it a chance to see if it catches
on.

http://debian.jdcomputers.com.au

Cheers,

Julian