Re: Debian Love

From: Jason Martens <me@jasonmartens.com>
> It seems that morale is a bit low among the developers right now, so I
> thought it might be nice for all of us users to remind them why Debian
> is such an awesome project.  I love Debian. I love how the system works.
> I love the quality of the packages.  I love that it lets me do what I
> want to do, and does not try to dictate how to do things.
>
> To all of you Debian developers, thank you.  I really appreciate the
> work you do. Keep it up!
>
> Jason Martens
> Debian Lover

Let me second that!

For all of the times I've watched in dismay as hurtful words were said on
various developer mailing lists, for all the grumpy replies I've received to my
occasional bug reports, for all the times my pleas for pointers to relevant
documentation have gone unanswered...

It's still a *great* distribution that lets me do what I need to do with minimal
fuss and bother.

Best wishes to all the Debian developers, past, present, and future!

Rick